Requirements for admission include, but are not limited to, the
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.25
on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent, from an accredited college or
- Official and complete transcript of all college, university,
and seminary records.
- Endorsement from a major official of the applicant's
- Three recommendations- ministerial, academic, and business.
- Autobiographical statement.
- Health statement.
- Application fee of $50.
Plan a visit to ITC
For additional information about enrolling in the
Interdenominational Theological Seminary, please contact:
Interdenominational Theological Center
Office of Admission and Recruitment
700 Martin Luther King, Jr. drive, SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30314
Phone: (404) 527-7792
Fax: (404) 527-0901